Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
Detailed Radon testing reports available upon request. New Hampshire home inspection services.
We are performing NH Home Inspections during the pandemic! Wearing masks and gloves. Shoes disinfected before entering homes. Keeping 6 feet from customers when possible. Majority of the home inspection report is written off site so the home inspections are as efficient as possible.
This is why your NH home inspector should climb the roof! Call us today to schedule your New Hampshire home inspection. VA and first time buyer discounts! Radon air and water testing.
Common issues that home inspectors typically look for.
1. Any location that could allow moisture intrusion. Improper flashing and drainage designs result in expensive repairs!
2. Age/performance of all major mechanical systems. Supply buyers with an estimate of remaining life expectancies. Test ...
Here is how a home inspection works.
1. A home inspection is not pass or fail unless the system/component is clearly deficient.
2. A good inspection company will catch any significant defect and recommend you get a qualified contractor supply repair estimates PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
3. You should...
How to set up a home inspection.
1. Set up a day and time with the agents and homeowners.
2. Schedule your home inspection with Structure Check.
3. On inspection day get a detailed PDF report with pictures. Get an educational experience and learn how to maintain and operate your new home.
- Emily MWe used Mike for a home inspection on a 2 family duplex (will be owner occupied). He was on-time, thorough, knowledgeable and professional. His home inspection report was excellent and very clear. I highly recommend him and would not hesitate to use him again!
- James TSecond time working with Mike on a pre purchase inspection. Very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!
- Leslie PMike has done two home inspections for me. He is always very thorough, explains each and every finding. He's is personable, professional and timely! I would hire and recommend Mike in a heart beat.
|Mon:||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tue:||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wed:||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thu:||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Fri:||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Sat:||10:00 AM – 2:30 PM|